Super Cow, going up & down!

Friday, April 2, 2021

Owl and Moon

I still have doubts if I should have added a few drops of milk shooting out of the udders, but this is how I presented the final project of my course with fineliners.
A German gentleman has asked me what do I mean, what do I want to express with the drawing (hello German gentleman). For me it has several readings but I drew it following the thread of "chase your dreams", like the flying pig ...
However, I want to clarify that the full name of the course is: Surrealistic illustration with Fineliners. That is, most of the drawings do not have any meaning, but what each one wants to. I think that with surrealism the important thing is the feeling that the image awakens in each one when we observe it.

Owl and Moon
A drum hedgehog popping a sachet of ketchup

This hedgehog is a clear example of surreal drawing. Both this drawing and the rabbit below respond to the following instructions: combine an animal with a musical instrument and imagine what they would do if they were in your house.

Owl and Moon
Fiddle bunny wants toothpaste / carrot

The course is over and I don't really know where to go now. Any suggestion?

No comments

Post a Comment