Prisoner Cat

Sunday, November 3, 2019


I've made this drawing for a very special Youtuber who uploads great cat videos. If you want to laugh, then visit his international channel called Gatos Graciosos (Funny Cats).
The original drawing, in fact, bears the name of the channel instead of "Sleep Disturber", but when I saw the drawing finished I could not help creating this new version.

Anyone who has or has had a cat knows that they are hyperactive at night. However, something different happens to me with my beloved cat Mia. She does not care too much about running around the house at dawn but prefers to be noticed sleeping always attached to me. For some reason, she needs permanent physical contact with me which, in summer, means a huge problem. However, I am so sad to throw her out that I even prefer to end up sweating, sleeping cornered and/or in a bad mood for having her on top rather than asking her to leave.

Also, with sunrise or when the alarm clock sounds and she sees that I do not get up ... buf!! she turnes crazy! Sometimes she meows right in my face or tramples on me, other times she climbs the curtains - which is what I hate the most - and other times she starts scratching the head of my bed until she sees that I breathe and that I say something.

Cats are very maniac, some very affectionate, others super scary ... each one is unique and exceptional but all of them have their habits or hobbies. And I would dare to say that all of them,  end up stealing your heart.

Here one of the videos that I most like of Gatos Graciosos (Funny Cats). Enjoy & Subscribe!





No comments

Post a Comment