ROARRR

Friday, January 31, 2020

What it has to be will be, but if crowds have intervened in the process we are screwed. Bad decisions are up to date. I rarely agree with the opinion defended by the majorities or with the position adopted by the masses and Brexit is no exception: it seems to me an error.


I believe in alliances, in the union of forces, in fellowship. Although adapting to the new partner / couple / ally requires assuming some kind of cost such as giving up old manners, adopting changes, fulfilling commitments, hearing more voices, etc., I believe in the power of alliances. However, it is just as important knowing how to say goodbye before it smells like rotten.


Voltaire said: 'Mankind rushes into mistakes more quickly than rivers run towards the sea.' The worst thing is when we cannot avoid committing those mistakes that can be seen from far away or those that are repeated over and over. We do not know the future but we do know for sure that it will be full of mistakes. Some people make more mistakes than others and once the mistake is made some know how to rectify better than others but when the mistake is made by a crowd, the catastrophe is guaranteed.


It is not my style to be negative that's why and despite everything I do not give up. I can't help having faith in a better world, populated by humans who look beyond their navel, responsible and aware of everything that surrounds them. I toast for good decisions and a better future.

"Love truth but pardon error" - Voltaire again!

It's never too late...




No comments

Post a Comment