Fly Me to the Moon

Saturday, June 13, 2020

It was mid-March, the pandemic had already been officially declared and the Spanish lived confined to our homes. Outside our planet took advantage to heal: the skies were decontaminated, the seas were purified and the animal species recovered lost spaces, roaming freely as they will probably never do again. Well, in this idyllic setting, in the middle of the Asturian meadow, under a bright sun and a clean and pure sky, the young Samantha cow grazed happily when an alien appeared out of nowhere in her spaceship. It was quick: with precision and surprising stealth, the UFO hovered over Samantha and sucked her in. In less than a rooster crows and far from what you may think, the vaquita became part of the crew of that ship. No experiments or torture, that is clear now, the aliens abduct cows because it is their only way to land. As I explained in my post "the future is not what it was" and as COSMOCOWS endorses, cows are space travelers and have a special affinity with the moon. This would explain two things:
1- Moon is made out of cheese
2- As they miss her they call her out so often... but since they don't know how to pronounce well, it sounds MUUUU instead of MOON.

So the moon is a protected and reserved space for certain species and aliens are only welcome if they bring a cow with them. Let's say it's their entry pass. Why the aliens are interested in visiting the moon is another issue that is not now to be revealed.

The fact is that Samantha was lucky to be able to step on the moon and discover first-hand what is going on there. Much has been written about the Selenites and yes, werewolves, monkeys out of orbit, cows creating cheese 24/7 and other species - terrestrial or not - coexist in our satellite with different intentions or missions. It is true that all its inhabitants are prone to excessive copulation, lunatic behaviors and suffer from eternal insomnia, but it is no less true that the Selenites do not want to live in any other corner of the galaxy.

This explains why Samantha returned to Earth nostalgic and hungry for more space adventures and luckily for her, NASA located, recruited, and sent her aboard the Falcon 9 rocket on May 27. Her mission is very specific: to obtain any document that throws light on the Selenites and the work they do up there.

There are a thousand questions in the ai like NASA thinking of the moon as an alternative to Earth? Is it true that from there you can control different aspects of our planet and of humans? Are the cows trained to carry out such important missions?


I used to joke saying that cows would end up being an endangered species because of the fact that approximately 75% of the population is lactose intolerant. However, in view of these revealing data, it seems that Indians, NASA and aliens protect and will protect cows above all, until the end of time.


Fly me to the moon 
Let me dance among the stars
Let me know what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby kiss me

Fill my heart with song and let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for, all I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

Do you hear me? I’m talking to you
Across the water, across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky oh my baby I’m trying

Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard


No comments

Post a Comment