The Future Isn't What It Used To Be

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Why do they take the cows?


There are several testimonies from people, mostly ranchers, who claim to have witnessed the abduction of these animals. The first case I have read dates from 1897 on a Kansas farm but the most striking and terrible thing I have read is what happened in the 70's in the USA. There, across the west and midwest, over 8,000 deceased cows appeared and all of them presented the same mysterious and cruel appearance: their sexual organs were removed, other parts of their body were mutilated and there was not even a drop of blood. More than 8000 cows! it also happened to some horses and sheep but mostly they were cows. This terrible event is known as cattle mutilation and is surrounded by an aura of mystery in which aliens play a role. I don't want to go into deep anymore but here is a link for those interested:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation

Five days ago, the Pentagon declassified a series of 3 videos of UFO sightings recorded by the Navy. Although they have been online for years, the official declassification is a milestone since the US government has always been silent on these issues. In 2019 USA admitted that they were studying two UFO sightings and nothing else. This is the video:


I think the most exciting thing is the audio, because the uncontained emotion of the military makes my hair stand on end. If it weren't for their comments, for me it would be like watching any ultrasound image. I mean, yeah, there is movement but well, it could be anything! ...

I take it for granted that there is life outside Earth and I am not afraid. What I do not fully understand is why they take the cows ?!
There is a cool theory about it made by COSMOCOWS, which says cows are space travelers and have a special affinity for our moon. This would explain two things:

1- that the moon is made of cheese.
2- that since they long for their lunar home so much they call out for it every time but they don't know how to pronounce well and that's why it sounds  MUUUU instead of MOON.

I love it!. As much as the Out -Of-Stock Lasse Klein Lamp... I need it in my life!!


Anyway, in my original drawing, the alien is not wearing a mask. It is an alien not adapted to the new after-Covid times. I added the mask with PS afterwards. Now I am working on the second part of this abduction.
What happened to my calf? You will discover soon...
Stay Tuned!



No comments

Post a Comment