Toilet Paper

Friday, March 20, 2020

I traveled by train a week before all colleges and universities in Spain were closed; I have been surrounded by 11,000 fans of Spanish singer Pantoja at the concert she gave in Madrid a few days ago; and I went to Carrefour the day after the Coronavirus was declared a pandemic.

That is, I have not been able to escape unscathed from so much challenge and obviously, I have been infected at some point. There were a couple of days that I felt feverish but no matter how much I put the thermometer, it never exceeded 36.5º.

Almost all of us are fortunate to be able to say that we have survived or will survive the Coronavirus, almost or completely without symptoms ... However, life is no longer and will never be the same.

My support to those who suffer the symptoms, directly or indirectly by a loved one, to those who are seeing themselves helpless and or will suffer economic bankruptcy, to our elders and in general to all those affected by this shitty virus and the bad management of the same by the competent authorities. And in the same way, my greatest gratitude to all the heroes who are standing up for the rest of the mortals: doctors, nurses, journalists, security forces ...


This is going to take much more than the 15 days originally planned, so do not stop looking for the ray of light, because it is always there! And...


Make sure you have enough toilet paper!!




No comments

Post a Comment