What Do You See?

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Owl & Moon

This drawing answers the challenge: Design a spy suit for a fish. I think my ambition got the better of me by opting for the complexity of a chameleon. I admit it, I like to start the house with the roof ... Still, not bad, right?

The course that Redmer Hoekstra teaches at Domestika begins by inviting you to draw snails, lots of snails! but what characterizes Redmer is his taste for combining animals with objects, fruits or whatever! And that's why, after the snails, he begins to propose challenges: to combine an animal with what she eats, to combine an animal with a musical instrument ...

Owl & Moon
Banana gorila, Gecko grasshopper y Penguin fish

These three little monsters above correspond to the challenge: match three animals with what they eat. The gorilla looks very funny to me because of how absurd it is. Actually, they are miniatures that do not exceed 10 centimeters each and they have been a great challenge for me.

What is your favorite?

No comments

Post a Comment