Interracial Love

Saturday, October 5, 2019


On July 2, 2018, my fat and hairy sweetie left us. She was eleven years old and had a long list of health problems. Scottish Terriers are not known for being nice but Olivia was. She was nice and very affectionate.
I may sound silly but I am amazed that each breed has its own characteristics. Hunters, guardians, trackers, shepherds ... It is known that dogs, savages but dogs already existed in the Neolithic and that today's domestics are the result of artificial selection and selective breeding. For this reason, isn't it incredible that each breed is perfect in itself? And isn't it amazing that despite all their differences all dogs have a single feature in common? whether small, giant, with pedigree or not, they are all man's best friend ...

Dogs are a magical blessing.

On the contrary, several anthropologists now argue that the human species has no races. No Chinese, no Moors, no Gypsies. In any case, the traditional classifications of human races were based on the most obvious anatomical features, such as skin color or height, and never on the possible differences in the character of each race. I personally do not think so. I strongly believe that there are also races among humans and that they are determined not only by physical appearance. Anyway, this is a topic too complicated and embarrassing to continue delving into it.

To avoid racial conflicts and simplify the equation, humans have, fortunately, another highly effective classification system: the zodiac sign :) Of course, more than one laughs at this point but I think, in general terms, that your zodiac sign will let me know if you are a hunter or a poet, pragmatic or creative ... So, from here I proclaim that the human races are twelve: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo , Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces

Being Gemini the best of all ... Obvious!


In general I am very believing of much of what cannot be seen or demonstrated. I believe in the zodiac, in numerology, in reincarnation, in spirituality, in telepathy, intuition ... but I don't believe in God. No god. Another complicated and embarrassing topic that I will probably never deal with.

No comments

Post a Comment