HitchDog

Saturday, October 5, 2019


My childhood is linked to this man. When I was little I watched Hitchcock movies with my father, who instilled in me the passion for scary movies. He enjoyed throwing me cushions from his chair to boost the scares but sometimes he got too excited and the cushion ended up impacting too hard on my face, causing my anger ...


On the other hand, my mother was unable to pronounce his name, so to avoid laughs at her, she chose to call him Alfredo, simply Alfredo. I never thought I would end up drawing Alfredo 30 years later and I never wanted to imagine that my parents would no longer be there to see him :(

That is why this drawing is a tribute to my parents, to thriller/horror movies, to dogs and of course to Hitchcock, as this year marks half a century of his death.






No comments

Post a Comment