Chameleon as a Broker

Sunday, September 1, 2019


It took me a lot of time to make this drawing as it has a lot of detail and I I used many colors. I am really proud of the result however I feel a fool after making such an effort on this kind of non lasting paper. That's why I've decided I will not draw on it anymore.

But let me introduce you to Ricky. He is more than a simple reptile. Ricky is a dreamer. He was born in a large and humble family and his military father strove to instill values ​​such as honesty, humility and austerity. But for Ricky all that was synonymous of failure and mediocrity, just the opposite for what Ricky was born to be. His excessive ambition definitely drove him away from the divine and tied him to the mother Earth.
He set up his first company as a teenager and today tops the list of the richest and most influential on the planet.

Always follow your dreams, listen to your heart and keep on the path that makes you happy. Money should come afterwards... or maybe not... but at least you tried with a smile!



No comments

Post a Comment