Censored Llama

Wednesday, September 4, 2019



An Arab proverb says something like "Don't speak if your words are no better than silence." In an ideal world, humans should wake up every morning with a main mission: to be kind and try to please others. Thus the whiting would bite the tail of kindness and the world and its inhabitants would suffer less.

Animals do not have human evil because they are free from premeditation and ambush. But the human mind is a swarm of crap, fears, complexes, insecurities and weaknesses and this makes us the most dangerous and cruel living beings on the planet.

If there are injustices and cruelty, censorship is not an option because by hiding nothing disappears. Censorship is not an option, nor is spitting, insulting or shouting at others. An energetic NO to physical and verbal aggression. NO to those who abuse, NO to rudeness, NO to toxic people, to energy suckers...


This drawing is a protest against the abusers or the now called bullying; against physical and / or verbal abuse or the now called gender-based violence.
When a llama feels threatened or defy she spits but humans have other better ways out. Physical or verbal aggressions are not the solution.

As you can see, my Jenny is not a bully. She lives in harmony with the new creatures that I bring to this world and if she could she would even become her friend.



This llama has been my particular therapy after a recent chapter in my life of all the above mentioned.

It is my particular goodbye forever.

My end point.

Finally I want to share this video that I saw for the first time many years ago and that since then I have never forgotten. The soundtrack could be the one that says "Take a look at yourself and make a ... CHANGE ...!"






No comments

Post a Comment