Km 200

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

owlandmoon.es

A small drawing to celebrate the 200 followers on Instagram. I know it's not much but it makes me super happy.
I started the account from zero, with only about five friends / family followers. The rest of them I came to know day by day, little by little over these 3 years. My Instagram account is for me a familiar place where I share and interact with the same people that I follow and follow me. And of course it is a great gallery in which to discover new artists, who hopefully will end up being part of my little circle, whom I value and pamper more every day.

Owl & Moon
Screenshot taken a year ago, during lockdown, when I used to draw the mantras ...

I like to follow great artists but I think that from the little ones you also learn a lot and also, it is more likely that there is a closer relationship and that is what I enjoy the most.

For many more kilometers together! 💖

No comments

Post a Comment