Tiger King

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Tiger King is a fantastic Netflix documentary series that everyone should see. It's amazing all of it and I'm a little obsessed since I finished it - two nights were enough.

Despite the fact that a few months ago I was considering unsubscribing from Netflix, I have chosen to ignore myself and I added HBO to the list of options so now I don't miss a thing: Chernobyl, La Casa de Papel, Big Little Lies, El Hoyo, Succession, You ... as an example of the best I've seen.

I do not see documentaries, they do not attract me at first but this was recommended by my dearest Santi and that is a bigger word so, although a little reluctantly, I gave it a chance. Clearly, the story is not wasted. All the characters are a 10, just authentic, the story is wonderfully surreal and its ending is so brilliant that you need to know more, much more ...
While you watch it, you go through all the possible states: You laugh, you love, you are outraged, you get up from the sofa making fuss, you get sad... It is fantastic.
I think one of the things that makes it more peculiar, is that you end up hating absolutely all the characters, especially F ***** G Carole Baskin, of course! and that although Joe Exotic is a reputable as***le, there are times when you can't help but empathize and feel sympathy for him.

To this day I still laugh a lot with the memes of the Instagram account tiger.king.memes, which I follow. These are some of my favorites:






Changing the subject, one or more tigers at the New York Zoo have been known to be infected with Covid 19 as well, and global alarm has been raised to learn that animals can also carry the virus. It seems cats are more likely to get it, who knows why! How long will it be until we know exactly what we are dealing with? I have thought a lot these days about what will happen with the animals that are in zoos. I imagine that many homeowners cannot meet all expenses with zero income but nobody talks about this in the news. Luckily, circuses no longer traffic, work with, exhibit, and mistreat animals, but what about safaris, zoos, and aquariums? Can they continue to deal with the costs that guarantee the welfare of the animals? for how long? And what has happened with the New York tiger? Why do they inform us half, late and badly?

I am really enjoying my cats these days. Jenny is my particular tigress and I adore her! She is happy to have us at home all day and does not miss anything or anyone, although she is a bit curmudgeonly.





Stay Tuned!






No comments

Post a Comment