Koala Being a Tourist

Sunday, September 1, 2019


This time there is no Time Lapse Video but the last of the three photographer animals is ready!

I wonder what will be the next thing I draw... maybe an owl and so I can give Owl & Moon a logo. By the way, I chose this name because owls drive me crazy and the moon, although in another sense, sometimes too. So, the combination of owl and moon seemed quite appropriate to give name to the space that houses my "crazy stuff". In addition, the scene owl and moon evoke together is wonderful.

TITLE:
Koala Being a Tourist

DESCRIPTION:
Koala pastel drawing captured sightseeing in Tokyo. He travels the world with his instant camera and collects fridge magnets.

TIME:
About 9 hours

MATERIAS:
Canson A3+, pastels and Faber Castell charcoal pencils.

DIFFICULTIES:
Again white over white.

And here is the final result:


I personally never had contact with a Koala but really loved to. Indeed it is in my bucket list of things I wish to do. Hope to do it sooner than later!





No comments

Post a Comment